Monday, June 25, 2012

Homeward Bound - Day 2 ~ June 25th

Resuming my blog is not easy.  I've written several things but deleted the words because they all kind of jumbled together and didn't make sense.  I thought writing some of my feelings down might be helpful, but they are constantly changing and hard to explain.  I think for now, I'm going to keep things simple.

When I saw this Sunflower today, I thought how tall and stately it was, and yet it keeps an aire of whimsey around itself that screams fun.  It has a goal and reaches for it... the sun.  By doing so, that Sunflower makes me smile.  I'm going to keep reaching.





3 comments:

  1. Yes, keep reaching. Very touching words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This same flower popped up right in front of my "office" picture window. Sunflowers are my Favorite Flowers! Guess where MY Sunflower came from? Our Bird Seed...lol...as our birds make a mess while chomping down from the bird feeder!
    Is it possible for you to mention any different sites you 2 have stopped at and enjoyed on your way home?
    Love, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help...I'm trying to download a picture and all it does is "rotate"!

    ReplyDelete