Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 10 ~ The Big Lake & Baseball

Many times when I mention that I'm from Michigan, people wince because they think only of the winters that can be harsh.  But, there are eight other months of weather and when it's good, it's very good.  Like today...  it was perfect, with the bluest sky, and the fluffiest of white clouds.  Perfect for a trip to Saugatuck for a long walk on the beach.



After a nice lunch at Coral Gables, it was time to get ready for some action at Corbin's baseball game.  I've been going to these since he was just a little guy and now he's nearly 13.  It's amazing how fast time goes by, but the proof is right here as Corbin runs to first!



Life is busy here and almost non-stop.  I'm already thinking about the vacation I'm going to need when I get home.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone had fun at the beach, but no one had more fun than Bella....she loves to dig on the beach, and today she "dug to water."

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on the vacation you're going to have when you get home. My sentiments exactly! I'm glad things are working out well for you three, and hope the weather continues as is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy you're having a good time. Busy is good!

    ReplyDelete